Feeling Blue Grilled Cheese
Feeling Blue Grilled Cheese is the winning grilled cheese recipe of The Piano Inn and Cafe’s 5th annual grilled cheese contest.
The Piano Inn and Cafe is located in the heart of downtown Port Perry, Ontario.
Prep Time5 minutes
Ideal Cooking Time8-10 minutes
Number of servings4 sandwiches
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and Beau’s E.S.B. together until smooth.
- Add the blue cheese to the cheese and beer mixture. Mix until semi-smooth.
- Spread the cheese mixture over bread slices.
- Layer four of the slices with roast beef and onion; top with remaining bread slices.
- Brush outsides of sandwiches with the beer and oil mixture.
- In a large frying pan fry the sandwiches for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Plate the sandwiches and serve with a glass of E.S.B.