We are now looking to recruit Tap Room Associates to join our Beau’s Team in Vankleek Hill. As a Tap Room Associate you will provide an exceptional experience for all our guests, welcoming them to the Tap Room, providing information about our beers, menu and merchandise.
At Beau’s, you are part of a team and part of a family. Our team is united by passion and a love of craft beer. We strive to elevate the human spirit and provide an amazing experience for all our craft-beer loving friends every day.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
Why Join Us?
- We make exceptional beer using all-natural ingredients
- We care about the environment and implement green initiatives for sustainable brewing
- You’ll be joining a family of dedicated beer-lovers that includes the Good Beer Folks at Steam Whistle
- 3 weeks vacation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- 6 wellness days
- Fully paid training opportunities
- 12-pack of beer each week
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Service Awards
- Competitive compensation plan
- Casual Work Environment
Our Offices Beau’s Brewing Co. is located in Vankleek Hill, Ontario, halfway between Ottawa and Montreal.
Want to join the Beau’s family? If so, check out our current openings below.