Beau’s Brewing Co. is a family-run and employee-owned company. We’re committed to the Bill & Ted philosophy, “Be Excellent to Each Other”, and we expect our guests to do the same. We’re committed to providing a welcoming and safe environment for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, age, race, or religion.
- Beau’s is committed to providing an open-minded and safe environment, in which all guests can enjoy an event in an atmosphere of fun, respect, and tolerance, without enabling destructive behaviours and attitudes.
- Having a ‘Safe Space’ environment at our brewery means that each and every guest should feel welcome to participate in activities, services or events free of threats, intimidation, harassment, unwanted advances, and the deliberate, or negligent, creation of unsafe conditions.
- The purpose of this is to allow everyone to meet in a “safe” environment and enjoy their time with the extended Beau’s family.
- Beau’s Safe Space policy extends to any event or activities run by Beau’s, internal or external communication, and anyone visiting Beau’s.
- If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, Beau’s staff or security may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the brewery.
- We take all feedback seriously. If you have been intimidated, harassed, or made to feel uncomfortable at Beau’s, please inform event security and/or Beau’s staff immediately so we can take action. Following events, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-585-2337 for assistance.