At Beau’s we love to get involved. We sponsor a whole bevy of cool events. We look to support charities, sustainability and community development projects, as well as supporting indie music and the arts.
While we would like to align with all that is good and worthy, we sometimes have to gratefully decline. Events which are less than one month out will be declined automatically. Please do not fill out the form if your event is within the next month.
Please note our 2019 season is already very committed. Currently we are only reviewing requests from charitable or NPO organizations. If you are requesting a gift basket or auction item, please note you will need to make arrangements to pick up in Vankleek Hill.
Please read these guidelines before submitting your sponsorship request.
We are unable to donate to the following:
- Motorsports groups: Beer and driving are never meant to go hand in hand.
- Children’s Groups: Kids need to be kids, and that means no beer.
- Teams or Individual Athletes: There are too many to say yes to all, and too hard to choose only a few.
A few additional things we look for when selecting events and sponsorship opportunities:
- Timing. It takes time to get the beer there. Please give us at least 60 days notice. For large events, we generally need even more time.
- Branding. It’s important that your event allows us to showcase what Beau’s is all about.
- Participation. When possible we prefer to be hands-on and on-premise with events, serving our beer.
- Location. We currently can only consider events located in Ontario and Quebec.
Event Sponsorship & Donation Request Form
Please complete as much of the following form as possible. This form will give us a better understanding of you and your event.