We at Beau’s love to get involved. We sponsor a whole bevy of cool events throughout Ontario and Québec. Since 2006 we have funded more than $2 million in donations to support charities, foundations, and sustainability and community development projects, as well as supporting indie music and the arts.
The COVID-19 Pandemic is having a profound impact on our communities as a whole, and we are re-assessing how best we can help in this crisis. Our Taproom is closed to the public, but pick-up orders are available. We continue to ship our beer to our Ontario and Quebec retailers, and across Ontario with our online store.
We appreciate your understanding that with our Taproom closed, we cannot offer VIP Tour vouchers or gift baskets at this time. We do want to continue hearing from charities and good-works associations as well as event organizers planning for the future, especially those devoted to providing help for those affected by COVID-19.
Please read these guidelines before submitting your sponsorship request. And finally, while we would like to align with all that is good and worthy, please expect that we sometimes have to gratefully decline.
To allow us to fully prepare for your event, events that are less than one month away will be declined automatically. We are unable to donate to the following:
• Motorsports groups: Beer and driving are never meant to go hand in hand.
• Children’s Groups: Kids need to be kids, and that means no beer.
• Teams or Individual Athletes: There are too many to say yes to all, and too hard to choose only a few.
A few additional things we look for when selecting events and sponsorship opportunities:
- Timing. It takes time to get the beer there. Please give us at least 60 days’ notice. For large events, we generally need even more time.
- Branding. It’s important that your event allows us to showcase what Beau’s is all about
- Location. We can only consider events located in Ontario and Québec at this time.
Event Sponsorship & Donation Request Form
Please complete as much of the following form as possible. This form will give us a better understanding of you and your event.