STARTING NOVEMBER 1 FOR 8 WEEKS
Get the chance to win one (1) of eight (8) weekly round-trip flights from our friends at Porter Airlines for you and one other person to any Porter destination!
Contest period: November 1 – December 26, 2021
Winners will be randomly drawn and announced on a weekly basis.
2 ways to enter:
1. Find the unique entry code found on the inside of our Lug Tread Beer (6 x 473ml)
2. Request a code by email to email@example.com*
*Limit one (1) free entry code per person
Beau’s & Porter Getaway Contest
Contest is open to Ontario residents who are 19 years of age or older and who are not employed with, or are a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with the Sponsor, their affiliated companies, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, Porter Airlines, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”), an employee of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or of any licensees authorized by AGCO, or of the independent contest organization;
- CONTEST PERIOD:
Entry into the Contest commences at 12:01 a.m. ET on Nov. 1, 2021 and closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 24, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received on or before the Contest closing date.
- HOW TO PLAY:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Visit www.beaus.ca/portercontest and enter your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and your unique entry code (found on the inside of a Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. Lug Tread beer (6x 473 mL)). Each person can submit one (1) entry with each unique entry code, with no limit to the number of entries. Or, to enter without purchase, entry codes can be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (limit one (1) free code per person during the Contest Period). Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
- PRIZES: Entrants will have a chance to win one of eight (8) prizes over the course of the Entry Period, with one prize being drawn per week. Entries completed in accordance with these Rules will be entered for a chance to win one of the Prizes available to be won.
The Prize is as follows, each subject to the terms and conditions set out in Section 6 below:
- Weekly Prizes:
Eight (8) total prizes with one (1) prize drawn each week of the contest.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:
Each entrant is only eligible to win one (1) of the eight (8) Weekly Prizes. Fees, taxes and surcharges are not included and must be paid for by the Prize winner with a valid credit card in their name at the time of booking the Prize. Prizes are valid for travel until date specified on certificate unless stated otherwise. Changes and extensions to any expiry date are not permitted. Prizes are redeemable only for travel on Porter-operated flights to/from any destination available at the time of booking. Prizes are subject to availability and promotional space on the desired flight at the time of booking. All prizes are for select travel dates only, subject to availability, and blackouts may apply. All Prize bookings are completed by Porter Airlines through the Call Centre.
|Approximate value: $2,500|
|Includes: One (1) round-trip flight for two (2) people|
|Flights:||Round-trip flights for two people to any Porter Airlines destination|
|Travel Period:||Travel must be completed by December 31, 2022|
Subject to availability
|Excludes:||Flight taxes and fees|
All promotional flights are non-commissionable.
Weekly Prize Winners and designated travel companions are responsible for all expenses other than those mentioned for the prizes, including but not limited to ground transportation to and from gateway airports, hotels, meals, accommodation, telephone, fax or cable charges, merchandise, souvenirs, travel insurance, travel documentation, hotel incidentals and all other personal expenses of any kind. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling or cancellation, for any reason, of any prize and winners and their guests will not be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation or other event described herein.
Flight elements of the Weekly Prizes are governed by laws, regulations, international conventions, Porter Airlines’ tariffs and conditions of carriage. Other restrictions may apply.
All Prizes must be taken as offered and are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash, credit or alternative prizes, except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes cannot be sold and in the event that it is sold, the Prize will be void. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No credit or reimbursement will be provided if a prize is not taken. Prize cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or offers provided by the Sponsor. Winners and guests of winners’ must be legal to travel within/into Canada and the United States, as applicable, and have all necessary travel documents, including a valid passport, if applicable. All Prizes are ineligible to earn VIPorter points.
If awarding of a Prize is in conflict with a corporate written policy of the travel agency where the selected entrant is employed, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The travel agency has no right to claim or receive a Prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
Winner Selection – Eight (8) weekly flights
Eight (8) total potential winners, or one (1) winner each week, will be randomly selected from eligible entries received between 12:01 a.m. ET on Nov. 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 24, 2021 and drawn approximately at 12:00 noon (ET) on Nov. 5, Nov. 12, Nov. 19, Nov. 26, Dec. 3, Dec. 10, Dec. 17 and Dec. 24 respectively in Toronto, Ontario. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Prize Winner Notification The potential winners will be contacted after 12:00 noon (ET) on Nov. 5, Nov. 12, Nov. 19, Nov. 26, Dec. 3, Dec. 10, Dec. 17 and Dec. 24 via email or phone (at the coordinates provided on the Entry Form) to notify and validate active Travel Agent status and provide a winner’s declaration form. Potential winners must complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, as well as Porter Airlines (collectively, the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with any Prize or this Contest. Each potential winner will have until Dec. 3, 2021, at 12:00pm ET to email their signed Declaration and Release form to Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. or email a scanned copy of their signed form to email@example.com. To be awarded a Prize, potential winners must correctly answer unassisted a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question without electronic, mechanical or any other kind of assistance by telephone at a pre-determined mutually convenient time. If a potential winner fails to return a signed form by this deadline or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, that potential winner will be disqualified from the draw and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected. The winner will also be required to sign a document in a form acceptable to the LCBO releasing the LCBO, its directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind in connection with the contest, or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded; The LCBO and AGCO are not connected to this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter related to this contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By entering the contest, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent contest organization which are final. No correspondence will be undertaken except with the selected Eligible Participants whose Eligible Entry was drawn. If the winner’s guest is a minor, such person must have consent from their parent or legal guardian. No changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once a booking has been confirmed for the Prize. Each Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary for both the outbound and inbound portions of the prize flight.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the contest, each entrant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor and the Contest Organization, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation personal injury, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the contest, or participation in any prize related activity and agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsor, Contest Organization, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, all of their respective directors, officers and employees as well as Porter Airlines from claims by third parties without limitation.
- RELEASE: Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant will be required to sign one or more declaration, indemnity and release forms in a form acceptable to the persons listed below, confirming compliance with these Contest Rules and acceptance of a prize as awarded and indemnifying and releasing the Sponsor, Contest Organization, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, all of their respective directors, officers and employees as well as Porter Airlines from any liability in connection with the contest or occurring as a result of the prizes being awarded.
- GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected for any reason whatsoever or for any computer errors or malfunctions. Neither the Sponsor, Contest Organization or their respective agents shall be responsible for any errors, negligence, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever that may arise or occur in connection with the contest or a prize. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Sponsor in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to terminate any on-line portion of the contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries previously received during the contest period. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsor and Porter Airlines shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in the contest or from downloading any material from the contest web site, where applicable. The Sponsor and Porter Airlines may modify or withdraw the contest, without liability if any printing/production errors occur, without public notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including, without limitation, all trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned or licensed by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.