Beau’s has partnered with Movember Canada for a colossal Movember fundraising campaign in the month of November. The campaign, called #Beaus4Mos, will rally Beau’s fans and customers to form the largest Movember fundraising team this year in Canada, and raise $30,000 together.
The Movember Foundation is the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men’s health, and their annual Movember campaign encourages fundraising and awareness through fun grassroots events and efforts across Canada. Beau’s is the official brewery partner of Movember in Ontario. Beau’s and Movember Canada will announce the #Beaus4Mos campaign fundraising total on Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019. Be a part of part of something truly amazing this Movember!
JOIN OUR TEAM OR DONATE HERE
In the spirit of putting the fun in fundraising and having a Good Time for a Good Cause, the #Beaus4Mos campaign is activating at more than 20 partner locations in Ontario! These partners are joining our fundraising with contests, events all month, and more. Go to www.movember.com/beaus to follow along with the #Beaus4Mos fundraising, support your friends’ teams, or cheer on the fundraising of your favourite restaurants and pubs.
SEE LIST OF PARTNER LOCATIONS BELOW!
- Coach and Lantern, 384 Wilson St E
- Fionn MacCool’s, 494 Edinburgh Rd S
- Kingston Yacht Club, 1 Maitland St
- Kenzington Burger Bar, 85 Mississaga St E.
- Duke’s Refresher + Bar, 382 Yonge St Unit #8. Events calendar
- Duke’s Refresher + Bar, 73 Front St E. Events calendar
- Cambridge Club, 100 Richmond St W
- 3030 Dundas West, 3030 Dundas St W
- Ram in the Rye, 63 Gould St. Events calendar
- Dave’s on St. Clair, 730 St. Clair W. Events calendar
- The Dizzy Gastro Sports Pub, 305 Roncesvalles Ave