Belgian Strong Ale aged in Pinot Grigio & Sauvignon Blanc barrels for 10 months, infused with organic cherries
9.9% • Greener Futures Project
As yet unreleased from our barrel cellars, The Beer That Shall Not Be Named is a Belgian Strong Ale aged in Pinot Grigio & Sauvignon Blanc barrels for 10 months – VoldeMalt is a cherry-infused version created to launch Phase 3 of our Greener Futures Program. It features predominant tropical fruit aroma and flavour, wine-like character and some almond notes. Followed by alcohol warmth and a dry oaky finish.
Available Exclusively to Greener Futures Members.
- ALC/VOL: 9.9%
- INGREDIENTS: Local Spring Water, Organic Barley Malts, Organic Hops, Organic Cherries, Organic Cane Sugar, Brewer’s Yeast.
- MALTS: Pale Ale, Pilsner, Carahell, Acidulated (all organic)
- HOPS: Perle, Strisselspalt, Spalter Select (all organic)
- YEAST: Belgian Golden Ale
- BARRELS: Pinot Grigio & Sauvignon Blanc
- SERVING TEMP.: 6-8° C
- GLASSWARE: Greener Futures