Prep Time10 minutes + 24 hour to marry flavours
Ideal Cooking Time-
Number of servings4 cups
2 cups of ripe mango, diced small
1 cup of Roma tomatoes, diced small
1 cup of sweet bell pepper, diced small
½ cup of red onion, diced small
2 tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, strained, minced
½ bunch of cilantro, washed and chopped
2 Limes, zested and Juiced
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper, ground fresh
½ tsp. brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix all diced ingredients
- Add in strained and minced chipotle peppers
- Add in all seasonings, lime juice and sugar
- Continue stirring until well combined.
- Let stand 2 hours or overnight to marry the flavours.
- Serve with spiced nacho chips and a fresh pint of Full Time I.P.A.