Job Title: Quebec Marketing and Copywriting Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Director
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family and friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship building. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye rolling humour and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Quebec Marketing and Copywriting Coordinator for a full-time, salaried position based in Vankleek Hill, Ontario. Once the probationary period is successfully completed, the candidate will be able to work from home up to 2 (two) days per week.
The Quebec Marketing Specialist works as a key member of the marketing team as the in-house expert at French-language copywriting, editing, and approvals. This person has an in-depth understanding of marketing and can work easily in both English and French languages to develop ideas and concepts. An excellent skill set in languages will be used to create compelling copy, content, and campaigns. The ideal person is familiar with craft beer, and the beer scene in the Province of Quebec.
- Strong verbal command of both English and French
- Strong written command of French
- Copywriting and Editing Experience
- Experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline
- Excellent communicator
- Team work
- Time management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Accountable and dependable
- Ethics and Integrity
- Hard working and dependable
- Media savvy
- Social and outgoing
- Work with the marketing team and Quebec sales teams to create compelling copy for marketing campaigns directed to the French-language market including print, social media, sales tools, non-traditional brand building, and other initiatives
- Create content for our French-language social media channels
- Proofread translations as well as edit translations for accuracy, as well as write natively in French to suit the Quebec marketplace.
- Study, understand, and communicate French-language marketing trends and opportunities to the wider marketing team
- Communicate and negotiate with potential promotional partners for joint marketing campaigns in the Quebec market
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities in the Quebec market; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Manage brand identity in the Quebec market to ensure alignment with rest of Canada
- Develop point of sale materials for the Quebec market
- Lead monthly Quebec marketing meetings with Quebec sales, Marketing Manager, and other team members to ensure consistent communication and project delivery
- Project management
- Other tasks as assigned
- University or College Degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, languages, communications etc., or equivalent
- Extensive experience writing in French with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working in the marketing field
- Experienced producing compelling copy; ideally in a professional setting
- Knowledge of the Quebec marketplace and beer culture an asset
- Highly effective time-management skills including prioritization, multi-tasking, and a focus on meeting tight deadlines
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable in a digital environment and knowledge of many hardware and software tools, ability to learn new skills quickly in this area
- Direct experience with marketing software and social media tools an asset; Google Suite, Hootsuite, Facebook, Basecamp, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume, cover letter and examples of your writing to the attention of Kate at email@example.com
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.