Job Title: Packaging / Cellar Person
Date: May 2017
Reports to: Brewmaster, Halcyon
Location: Vankleek Hill (Halcyon)
We are currently searching for a Packaging / Cellar Person for a full-time, hourly position to join the team at Halcyon Barrel House.
This is a wonderfully unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team at Halcyon Barrel House. We are looking for a Packaging / Cellar Person to round out our small team. It is an opportunity to get involved at the ground floor – it will be a fast-paced work environment where you will be constantly learning. Communication will be key in this role, due to the fast-paced and DIY environment.
- Packaging of the product in an efficient and tidy manner
- Comfortable with operating packaging machinery
- Cellar work including:
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Ensuring the grain storage and brew house are kept in a tidy and orderly state
- Using forklift to move barrels, pallets, and other materials
- Filling and emptying barrels
- General cleaning responsibilities
- General duties within the brew house
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task while remaining focused
- Must have a flexible work schedule, including evenings and occasional weekends
- Previous forklift experience
- Strong team player
- Strong dedication to quality
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer skills desirable
- Previous cellar experience an asset
- Physical capability to lift 25kg bags
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in the position and welcome your application, however only those retained for an interview will be contacted.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. We brew using equal parts art and science, and we always have time for our friends.