Beau’s presents: TD Nature Nocturne FeBREWary edition
It’s a Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. Tap Takeover special Nocturne event! Don’t miss out on this unique chance to whet your whistle with nature, hands-on science, and beer! Try a special selection of beers while you dance, explore the museum, and hunt for that perfect #NatureNocturneselfie to show off your stylin’ plaid pride.
Keep watching for more programming details!
Your ticket also includes entrance to our special exhibit Reptiles!
What You Need to Know:
• Buy your tickets online and secure your spot—tickets sell fast!
• $25 (includes tax and a $2 snack coupon)
• All ticket sales are final
• 19+; photo I.D. required
• Suit up and dress to impress; a cool (safe!) costume is always in style.
• No re-entry: Arrive fashionably late or get in early; stay or go, but no re-entry folks.
• We want to see your smile! Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you’re camera shy.
• No smoking or vaping allowed in the building.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we may:
• conduct checks of bags and coats
• refuse entry to the event
• remove participants without a refund.
Got Questions? email@example.com
8 pm – midnight
For a complete list of dates, themes and tickets please visit:
Canadian Museum of Nature
240 McLeod Street
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
(corner of Metcalfe Street)
Tickets: $25 (tax included)
19+; photo I.D. required
Includes a $2-discount coupon for delicious snacks.