NOW HIRING: Brand Ambassador – Winnipeg
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Date: May 2017
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for a Brand Ambassador for a full-time, Salary position in Winnipeg.
Taking on this ambassador role will be an exciting opportunity that will keep you busy day and night. To succeed, the right candidate will need to be able to deal with a wide-ranging customer base, which includes bars, restaurants, private organizations, special event facilities and liquor commissions during their regular hours of operation. The development and maintenance of these professional and personal relationships is a key aspect of this position. In addition, though supported by our Export Manager, Sales Manager and others, being so far from the brewery will demand an excellent set of organizational and planning skills.
The Brand Ambassador will focus on developing our reach within Winnipeg, Regina, and Saskatoon. The role will be based in Winnipeg, with regular travel to Regina and Saskatoon.
- Primary focus: build brand awareness at potential and existing accounts, through developing relationships and telling the Beaus story to staff and consumers
- Work with the Export Manager to strategize future sales growth in the region
- Organizing and running both on and off premise events and tastings
- Act as the liaison between our Export Manager and our distributor making sure that inventory levels are appropriate, that labels get approved in a timely manner and that the right mix of beer is available in the market.
- Developing/growing existing and new accounts through positive relationships with distributors, on premise and off premise accounts
- Advocate for, and increase shelf space and product positioning
- Obtaining new business at new on and off premise accounts
- Introducing and educating on/off premise accounts and distributors on existing, new and limited release beers
- Able to give sales presentations to wholesale distributor sales staff on a regular basis
- Strong emphasis will be placed on selling and driving sales at on and off premise accounts by working closely with area Distributor sales force
- Maintain constant communication with the Sales Manager and Export Manager
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Independent, self-starter, and able to self-direct as the first Brand Ambassador for Beau’s in Winnipeg
- Must be able to cultivate exceptionally strong relationships with distributors and on/off premise accounts.
- Familiarity with Beau’s and/or a strong interest in the Canadian craft beer scene
- The ideal candidate will possess 2-3 year’s sales experience in bar/restaurant and/or craft beer industry, basic knowledge of draught beer systems preferred
- Previous customer service, and/or sales experience is required
- Ability to multitask and coordinate activities involving multiple stakeholders and moving parts.
- Familiarity of the Winnipeg area/market
- Experience with Sales forecasting is an asset
- Strong computer skills, experience using SAP Business One is desirable
- Clean driving record
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Outstanding inter-personal skills
- Exceptional time management skills/ efficiency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing and able to travel regularly
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as required
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at email@example.com
Applications are via email only.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.