NOW HIRING – Sales Representative – Toronto
Job Title: Sales Representative
Date: February 2017
Reports to: Territory Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. We brew using equal parts art and science, and we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for a Sales Representative for the Toronto area. This is a Full-Time Salary position, which also includes commission.
This is not a 9 – 5 position, and therefore long hours and long work-weeks should be expected. To succeed, the right candidate will need to be available to deal with and accommodate licensee needs as they arise, while being able to adapt to an ever-changing work schedule. In addition, being so far from the brewery will demand an excellent set of organizational and planning skills.
Developing and maintaining both professional and personal relationships is a key aspect of this position.
- Primary focus: gaining and maintaining new licensee customers
- Maintaining and building relationships at pre-existing accounts
- Organizing and participating in special events and tastings
- Able and accessible to receive and return calls promptly to accounts
- Setting and meeting quarterly targets
- Prospecting for new accounts, immediately following up on leads
- Cold calling potential new accounts
- Closing and managing accounts
- Maintaining relationships and growing sales with current accounts
- Reporting to the Sales Manager weekly and on request
- Effectively managing receivables
- Managing promotional budgets
- Related experience and training in the beer and restaurant industries required; Basic knowledge of draught beer systems preferred
- Knowledge of the liquor laws in Ontario
- Strong computer skills
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Exceptional time management skills/ efficiency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Sales forecasting is an asset
- Experience in sales territory management (route planning, scheduling) is an asset
- Salary is based on experience and monthly commissions are based on sales.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in the position and welcome your application, however only those retained for an interview will be contacted.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.