NOW HIRING: Sales Support Representative
Job Title: Sales Support Representative
Date: February 2017
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Ottawa / Vankleek Hill
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends!
We would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Sales Support Representative for a permanent, full time salary role.
The Sales Support Representative will provide excellent support to our sales teams and will provide great customer service to our licensees. This person will be a super user on our ERP (SAP Business 1) system when it comes to taking sales orders and keeping the sales machine running smoothly. The Sales Support Representative will also be responsible for creating reports and identifying trends in sales in the different sales territories.
- Contact customers directly to take orders and/or get their feedback.
- Inputting orders, new client data, returning accounts receivable information.
- Will be working with SAP on sales orders, corrections in the system, follow-up on dispatching.
- Create custom reports and other ongoing reports for the sales representatives
- Conduct trend analysis and some data mining.
- Weekly reporting to Sales Manager (sales tracking)
- Will provide stellar customer service to our licensees.
- Provide receivables messaging to the licensees before the Accounts Receivable Collector visits them.
- Identify when a problem is occurring, whether in SAP, with a licensee and advise the sales rep or sales manager immediately.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Experience on SAP an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to identify when a situation needs escalation.
- Sales experience is an asset.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at email@example.com
Applications by email only. We are unable to accept expressions of interest via phone.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.