Quebec Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Quebec Marketing Specialist
Date: November 2016
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Quebec Marketing Specialist for a Full-time, salaried position based in our offices in Vankleek Hill, Ontario.
The Quebec Marketing Specialist works as a key member of the marketing team as the in-house expert at French-language copywriting, editing, and approvals. The ideal person is familiar with craft beer, and the beer scene in the Province of Quebec. This person has an in-depth understanding of marketing and can work internally in both English and French languages in a team setting to develop ideas and concepts in French for the Quebec market. An excellent skill set in languages will be used to create compelling copy, content, and campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal command of French, with English necessary for internal communication
- Copywriting and Editing Experience
- Experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline
- Excellent communicator
- Team work
- Time management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Accountable and dependable
- Ethics and Integrity
- Hard working
- Media savvy
- Social and outgoing
- Work with the marketing team and Quebec sales teams to create compelling copy for marketing campaigns directed to the French-language market including print, social media, sales tools, non-traditional brand building, and other initiatives
- Create content for our French-language social media channels
- Study, understand, and communicate French-language marketing trends and opportunities to the wider marketing team
- Communicate and negotiate with potential promotional partners for joint marketing campaigns in the Quebec market
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities in the Quebec market; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Proofread translations as well as edit translations for accuracy, as well as write natively in French to suit the Quebec marketplace.
- Manage brand identity in the Quebec market to ensure alignment with rest of Canada
- Develop point of sale materials for the Quebec market
- Lead monthly Quebec marketing meetings with Quebec sales, Marketing Manager, and other team members to ensure consistent communication and project delivery
- Project management
- Other tasks as assigned
- University or College Degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, languages, etc, or equivalent
- Extensive experience writing in French, and good command of written English, with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working in the marketing field
- Experienced producing compelling copy; ideally that has been published
- Knowledge of the Quebec marketplace and beer culture
- Highly effective time-management skills including prioritization, multi-tasking, and a focus on meeting tight deadlines
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable in a digital environment and knowledge of many hardware and software tools, ability to learn new skills quickly in this area
- Direct experience with marketing software and social media tools an asset; Google Suite, Hootsuite, Facebook, Basecamp, WordPress, Shopify, etc
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. Please send your resume, and cover letter and examples of your writing to Kate HERE
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.