NOW HIRING: SEASONAL PACKAGING LINE OPERATORS
Job Title: Packaging Line Operator
Date: March 2017
Reports to: Packaging Manager
Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for seasonal Packaging Line Operators for full and part-time hourly paid positions, based out of our brewery in Vankleek Hill, ON. The role will start in the Spring and run until the Fall, or as needed based on production.
The Packaging Line Operator will work in the packaging area of the brewery where they will safely and efficiently package and box Beau’s award winning bottled beer to be shipped out for the enjoyment of our customers. This position is physical in nature and will therefore require stamina, physical strength and dexterity. Opportunities may available to specialize within the department or move into other areas of the brewery following successful completion of the probationary period.
- Folds boxes needed for packaging;
- Box beer from the bottling line;
- Stack and palletize cases of beer for shipment;
- Package boxes of beer for retail sale;
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures;
- Role may include running labelling machine, running bottling machine, kegging and/or forklift driving; and
- Undertakes special projects and other duties as assigned by the Packaging Supervisor or Manager.
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Able to lift at 50lbs;
- Able to work collaboratively as a team or individually;
- Must be 19 years of age or older and legally able to serve alcohol in Ontario;
- Able to stand for an extended period of time;
- Good hand dexterity to be able to efficiently fold and package boxes, adhere labels, and/or scrape off labels;
- Ability to follow health and safety policies and procedures; and
- Good communication skills in English, bilingualism an asset
- Overtime and/or shift work may be required.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, nights and/or some weekends
If the job description above sounds like you, please apply to the attention of Kate as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications; however only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.