NOW HIRING: PART-TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company
Position: Retail Associate
Date: January 2017
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Location: Vankleek Hill
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural Brewing. We have names, not titles. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We have names, not titles and we would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a bilingual Retail Associate for a part-time hourly paid position.
Provides customer service and encourages sales in the retail store. Acts in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times and applies exemplary customer relationship skills that promote a superior company image.
- Runs cash register for retail operations
- Serves beer and samples to guests while describing different qualities, tasting notes, and styles of beer available
- Restocks retail items neatly and efficiently and keeps the retail area tidy
- Provides customer service to all customers who enter the retail store in both English and French (a must)
- Restocks the beer refrigerator as needed
- Brings empty bottles back to the cleaning area
- Cleans and distributes dispensing units
- Provides tours to customers and service to any brewery events
- Undertakes special projects, cleaning tasks per standard operating procedures and other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both in English and French
- Must be legal drinking age in Ontario
- Must obtain Smart Serve certification if you do not already have it
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work most weekends
- Able to lift 50 pounds
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Kate HERE.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.