NOW HIRING: Material Handler – Toronto
Job Title: Materiel Handler
Date: April 2017
Location: Toronto, ON
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for a Material Handler for a full-time, hourly position at our Toronto warehouse.
Assist in the maintenance of a clean, efficient and organized distribution warehouse allowing for expedited loading of delivery vehicles.
Daily Duties required
- Receive incoming product and ensure business system is updated
- Assist in retrieving invoices and routing trucks
- Assemble orders for each vehicle according to route
- Load Trucks
- Assist in cooler organization and inventory management and
- Work with Warehouse Manager to keep up with supply chain
- Rotate stock
- Provide SAP support for other departmental employees
- Receive drivers when they come back in
- Pick orders for the following day’s deliveries, including staging, system transactions and communication to the team on the status
- Ensure cleanliness and appearance of all Beau’s vehicles
- Ensure customer experience is the primary priority
- SAP experience helpful
- 3+ years experience in a related position preferred
- Secondary school diploma or GED required
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at email@example.com
Applications are via email only.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.