NOW HIRING: MARKETING MANAGER
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Date: February 2017
Reports to: Marketing Director
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family and friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship building. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye rolling humour and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
If you’re a craft-beer loving, creative person with a knack for leadership we would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Marketing Manager for a Full-time, Salaried position based in Vankleek Hill, Ontario.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for executing strategic marketing plans for the organization. This individual will serve as the marketing coordination team leader and focus on marketing-related activities with the objective of engaging and entertaining our fans, as well as attracting new customers, through compelling and meaningful campaigns. The Marketing Manager will be an active leader for their team, enabling and empowering the marketing staff to achieve their project goals.
The Marketing Manager will also launch new products, services, and associated brands to meet objectives through unique and effective marketing programs.
The Marketing Manager will need to thrive on the unconventional, and be masterful at operating in the realm of non-traditional and disruptive marketing.
- Initiate research, development, budget and execution of new marketing programs.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the Marketing coordination team.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop marketing plans within budget requirements.
- Supervise the advertising budget and purchasing.
- Maximize brand value through the recommendation and development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Collaborate with customer engagement staff, sales, events, and retail teams to identify customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies at the restaurant and store level.
- Provide support and tools to sales staff that will drive sales within their areas.
- University degree or College diploma in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, and related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity. Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Problem solving
- Leadership skills
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Basecamp or Project Management Software experience an asset
- Google Suite experienced an asset.
- Strong record of execution and completion of marketing projects
- Must be hands-on; willing to step-in and assist with projects. Proven track record in creating and executing successful marketing programs.
- Knowledge of ethical marketing best practices and associated regulations.
- Hands-on experience with social media and other online marketing initiatives.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key partners, including licensees, vendors, and fans.
- Experience managing freelancers and contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Strong knowledge of competitive analysis methods an asset
- Experience with marketing-related software tools an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
If the job description above sounds like you, please apply to the attention of Kate at email@example.com and tell us about yourself in a creative cover letter. We appreciate all applications; however only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.