NOW HIRING: CELLAR PERSON
Job Title: Cellar Person
Date: March 2017
Reports to: Brew Master, Head Brewer
Location: Vankleek Hill
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We have names, not titles. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for a Cellar Person for a full-time, salaried position. This position is a one (1) year contract, based in Vankleek Hill, ON.
Assist the Brewers in the daily production of beer.
- Cellar work including:
- CIP of FV’s and BTs
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Ensuring the grain storage and brew house are kept in a tidy and orderly state
- General cleaning responsibilities
- General duties within the brew house
- Assist in mashing brew
- Must be able to work shift work, including nights and weekends (including overnights)
- Previous cellar experience an asset
- Interest in homebrewing or brewing
- Physical capability to lift 25kg bags
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task while remaining focused
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time (full 8 hour shift)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong dedication to quality
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written, bilingualism an asset
- Computer skills desirable
If the job description above sounds like you, please apply to the attention of Kate as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself in a creative cover letter. We appreciate all applications; however only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to email@example.com and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.