NOW HIRING: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Date: March 2017
Reports to: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We have names, not titles. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant for a full-time, salaried position in Vankleek Hill, ON.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide array of administrative duties in support of various departments and stakeholders within the Brewery. Duties include, but are not limited to, general administrative support, arranging travel plans, logistical coordination of meetings and events, minute-taking and distribution, reporting, and research. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required. This role will require someone who is extremely organized, able to manage competing priorities, a strong communicator, and with a keen attention to detail.
- Provide general administrative support to various departments.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for personnel as required.
- Agenda building, note taking and note circulation for bi-weekly meetings.
- Planning and booking travel for staff to large conferences (create budget, confirm attendees, book accommodations, organize incidentals).
- Manage Corporate Travel Card, including reporting.
- Organizing and Sending samples to control boards.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Coordinate office activities as needed.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for various departments.
- Facilitate communication from department managers.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties as required.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Present a positive image of the company to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- External errands as required.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required; or combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Keen attention to details.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Experience working with finances and financial reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle; clean driving record.
- Legal drinking age in Ontario.
- Work will be based in Vankleek Hill, ON.
- Some weeknights and weekends required; occasional overtime
If the job description above sounds like you, please apply to the attention of Kate at email@example.com and tell us about yourself in a cover letter. We appreciate all applications; however only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.