NOW HIRING: Events – Toronto
Job Title: Events
Date: April 2017
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for Summer Event Staff in Toronto for part-time & full-time, hourly paid positions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff events at which you will engage the public and promote the Beau’s brand
- Set-up and tear down of events (majority on evenings and weekends)
- Cleaning and maintaining beer dispensing units (training to be provided)
- Will be working events such as: festivals and tastings
- Will be responsible to follow the event scheduled provided by the events manager and/or event coordinator
- Work with local Beau’s sales representatives
- Complete marketing/events based projects as assigned
- Assist with pre-event planning and post event administration as needed
- Complete marketing and communications based surveys
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Interest in the craft brewing industry
- An enthusiastic, fun and outgoing personality
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in busy environments
- Smart Serve certified
- Ability to reach warehouse location (Etobicoke) *TTC accessible
- Ability to travel and spend time away on over nights
- Clear drivers abstract. Proof required upon hiring
- Able to lift heavy items (20 – 50L kegs and/or cases of beer)
- Carpooling is strongly encouraged but access to a vehicle is preferred
- Beer and draft unit/jockey box knowledge and experience considered an asset
Candidates may have the opportunity to continue working for Beau’s on a part-time on-call basis, in fall and beyond.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at email@example.com
Applications are via email only.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.