NOW HIRING: Dispatch & Warehouse Lead Hand
Job Title: Dispatch & Lead Hand
Date: April 2017
Location: Vankleek Hill, ON
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s All Natural means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
Work with entire supply chain team to ensure all issues are captured, all customers of all sorts are being serviced and if anything needs to be escalated to Supply Chain/Distribution manager.
40% role- Late shift dispatch and route consolidation for following day. Possible coverage of day shift dispatch when needed.
- Contactable until all local Drivers are completed their day for help.
- Building Manifest for following day
- Building Weekend Truck Manifest / Load on Friday nights
- Ensuring local drivers have completed their end of day tasks
- Using business system to do all of the above and to troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Communication of issues, shortages and foreseeable roadblocks with deliveries.
- Other tasks as the role evolves.
60% role- Warehouse Lead hand
- Supervising the day to day goings on in a fast moving warehouse.
- Scheduling appropriate manpower to satisfy requirements of upcoming work and mitigating any issues.
- A hands on and perfect understanding of proper materials and supply chain management tasks as it pertains to staff and process.
- Trouble shooting and root causing inventory issues to find process defects, correcting issue or behaviour and putting new or varied processes into place.
- Use of SAP B1 business system and its add on’s.
- Working with material handler group to maintain inventory accuracy, communication and service to the brewery and all of our customers daily.
- Appointing people ad-hoc and day to day tasks as it pertains to warehouse cleanliness, tidiness and customer service (picking loads, virtual warehouses, shortage report and scheduling and delegating dock schedules).
- Other tasks as the role evolves.
- Experience in delivery or dispatch of trucks
- Warehouse knowhow and experience on forklifts, receiving and shipping.
- Managing schedules, manpower and shift work.
- Inventory and Supply Chain Management experience.
- Working with vendors and scheduling dock appointments within scheduled man hours.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- A good understanding of Excel, computers, and email communication.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at email@example.com
Applications are via email only.
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.