Wine Barrel Aged Festivale (43 months) + The Beer That Shall Not Be Named Belgian-style amber (8 months) + Screamin’ Beaver Oak Aged Double IPA
8.3% • Greener Futures Project
Castorgeist is a terrifyingly tasty blend of screams, the unspeakable, and one of the longest-aged beers in our cellar. It is comprised of 2015’s Screamin’ Beaver Oak-Aged Double IPA, Pinot-Grigio-barrel-aged The Beer That Shall Not be Named Belgian-style amber, and Festivale altbier that aged for 43 months in white wine barrels.
Castorgeist pours hazy copper with an off-white head. Aromas of sour cherry, vanilla, butter and red wine are evident. Tart cherry flavour plays along with almond and sherry notes. The finish offers lingering tartness coupled with dry tannins.
Available Exclusively to Greener Futures Members.
- ALC/VOL: 8.3%
- INGREDIENTS: Local spring water, organic barley malts, organic cane sugar, organic hops, brewer's yeast.
- MALTS: Pale Ale, Munich, Pilsner, Carahell, Caramunich, Carafoam, Acidulated, Caramel 120L (all organic)
- HOPS: Perle, Strisselspalt, Cascade, Pacific Gem, Pilgrim, Spalter Select, El Dorado, WGV (all organic)
- YEAST: Dry German Ale, Belgian Golden Ale, Dry English
- BARRELS: White Wine
- SERVING TEMP.: 8-11° C
- GLASSWARE: Greener Futures