Rum Barrel Aged Screamin’ Beaver (1 month) + Whiskey Barrel Aged Screamin’ Beaver (2 months) + Whiskey Barrel Aged Matt’s Sleepy Time (2 months) + Tequila Barrel Aged Bottle Imp (12 months)
10.6% • Greener Futures Project
Big Impin’ is a blend of all things strong, delicious and dark from our cellars. It includes two versions of barrel aged Screamin’ Beaver Oak Aged Double IPA (one aged in rum barrels, one in whiskey), and is blended with Matt’s Sleepy Time Belgian-Style Imperial Stout aged in whiskey barrels, and The Bottle Imp Russian-Style Imperial Stout aged in tequila barrels.
Big Impin’ pours an opaque black with an ecru foam. Aromas of bourbon, cocoa powder and mocha beckon the imbiber. This full-bodied brew offers warming whiskey notes alongside inflections of chocolate and raisins. The finish is long, and provides lingering warmth, with expressions of dried fruits and dark malt.
- ALC/VOL: 10.6%
- INGREDIENTS: Local spring water, organic barley malts, organic roasted barley, organic hops, organic cane sugar, organic oats, brewer’s yeast.
- MALTS: Pale Ale, North American 2-Row, Munich, Caramunich, Oats, Chocolate, Roasted Barley, Black Patent, Caraaroma, Carafoam, Carafa (all organic)
- HOPS: Cascade, Pacific Gem, Challenger, Centennial, Fuggles, Perle (all organic)
- YEAST: Dry English Ale + Monastery Ale + California Ale
- BARRELS: Rum, Whiskey, Tequila
- SERVING TEMP.: 8-11° C
- GLASSWARE: Greener Futures